The Adobe Captivate Developer will join the Security Innovation Product Support and Implementation team as an internal resource assisting with eLearning course development. This role will include the responsibility of making hotfixes to training courses in our development tool (Adobe Captivate), applying branding to programs, and making post-publishing modifications.
The day-to-day workflow of the Adobe Captivate Developer will be assigned as per the existing roadmap’s needs and ad-hoc work.
The candidate should have strong time management skills, a good grasp of how the SAAS (Software as a Service) product model work, a passion for perfectly defined and thorough work that requires enormous attention to detail, and an ability to excel in precise and repetitive tasks.
Work to support our content development team by doing, but not limited to, the following:
- Course/exam testing and upload;
- Application of customer branding to our library;
- Implementation of hotfixes and updates to programs;
- Maintenance of accuracy of our main content repository.
- Ability to focus and deal with highly precise and repetitive tasks;
- Working knowledge of both MacOS and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of how to leverage Chrome, IE 8+, Firefox, and Safari(including debugging options)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of Adobe Captivate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (is clear, well written and spoken, objective and professional)
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and to focus on detail
- Desire to learn
- Great attitude and looking to work in a team environment
- Feels at his/her best in an environment where goals and tasks are clearly defined and initiative can be used to improve processes, make suggestions and be proactive
- Passion for excellence and high-quality performance in each task assumed
- Values ethical work practices above all
- Shares Security Innovation core values
- We empower our employees to learn and develop their skills
- We create an environment of trust and open communication among all members of the organization
- We focus on results, trusting our employees to work in the ways that are most effective for them
- We create a flexible, rewarding work environment that supports a high quality of life for our employees
- We believe in trustworthiness with our employees and with our customers and hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards in order to meet that goal