This is a hybrid role of a Customer Success Manager and Analyst. This position ensures the success of a portfolio of Security Innovation’s customers from the initial sale through renewal. You will be a trusted advisor to some of our largest customers, and provide best practices in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics, and Feature Usage. This position also serves as the primary contact for the data our Customer Success Team needs to tell the stories of customer engagement and performance. You will dig deep into data from a wide variety of sources to identify trends, strengths, and opportunities for individual customers and our entire customer base. This is a new position at Security Innovation, so you will work closely with the Director of Customer Success to identify and prioritize projects and the tools necessary to complete them.
- Ensure the customer derives maximum value from their investment in Security Innovation, identify new and growth opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure usage attainment, expansion, and renewal.
- Act as primary liaison for the customer throughout their tenure.
- Partner with customers to define and ensure the achievement of their business goals.
- Assign and update the Health Score for each account, based on a combination of quantitative and qualitative factors. Identify tactics and strategies to raise the Health Score of any customer at risk of not renewing.
- Develop and deliver Executive Business Reviews, including an audience of the customer’s C-suite executives.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success department and other internal and external contacts to build and refine tools, processes, and skills.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices around business transformation.
- Generate clear bullets and graphics that Customer Success Managers can use to tell the story of how the customer is (or is not)
leveraging the products they purchased. This data will be used in Executive Business Reviews, CMD+CTRL Cyber Range reports, cadence calls, etc.
- Maintain an internal file-sharing platform to ensure Customer Success documents and our links to other departments’ files are up to date.
You Must Have
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of Customer Success work experience.
- 2+ years of Analyst work experience.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Support).
- Expert level understanding and experience using Salesforce and Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and calls.
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 20%) once pandemic restrictions ease in your location.
- Excellent written English in a variety of tones, from formal presentations to semi-casual work emails.
It Would Be Nice If You Have
- 2+ years working remotely from the manager.
- 2+ years in cybersecurity or related field.
- Experience in graphic design or data visualization.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position:
- Cover letter to describe why you would be an excellent fit for this job.
- An updated CV.