The Customer Success Representative is responsible for ensuring the success of a portfolio of Security Innovation’s enterprise customers. The Success Representative will bring SI’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and match these to the customers’ business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between SI and the customer. As a Success Representative, you will be a trusted advisor to our largest customers, orchestrating our success services and providing best practice in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics and Feature Usage. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of SI’s footprint.
- As Success Representative, you own ultimate responsibility for the customer’s renewal and for expansion of the platform. You promote maximum value from their investment in Security Innovation, aiming for full utilization of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available products and services, as applicable.
- Working within an account team matrix, lead C-level stakeholders towards identifying their vision by evangelizing the capabilities of Security Innovation products.
- Where appropriate, partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful execution of the customer’s Blueprint, where appropriate.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Security Innovation’s product features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their Change Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of the Security Innovation product and platform functionality, courses and administrative services integral to the customer’s success.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers, partners and internal account managers
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to:
- Partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- Build and maintain both global and local relationships internally and with customers
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment.
- Contribute to global and local initiatives
- Develop deep technical and/or strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Executive‐level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to prioritize, multi‐task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support) and business applications
- Highly detail‐oriented and organized
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Credible and effective C‐level advisor and coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical and business)
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Flexibility for travel (approx 20%)
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.