Security Innovation is seeking a creative Digital Marketing Manager to design and implement cross-platform strategies to increase leads and awareness. Utilizing the complete toolbox of a modern marketer, this position will ensure the company’s web site traffic, digital/social “base”, and online presence continually grows. You will take advantage of content-rich subject matter to generate quality leads and promote the company’s reputation as experts in the application security space.
In this metrics driven role, we are looking for an out-of-the box thinker who is not afraid to take calculated risks to drive big results. This will be accomplished by identifying new inbound lead channels, constantly measuring and improving programs, and crafting persuasive copy. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Web design, digital platforms and content marketing execution. They will also have a proven record building vibrant social channels and managing marketing automation platforms.
- Familiar with analytical, webmaster, social media, content, and digital marketing tools
- Understand the nuances of each digital channel and manage them uniquely to extract maximum benefit: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Reddit, YouTube, Slideshare, Bright Talk, et al
- Content marketing – identify the right “packaging” for content (articles, blogs, e-books, infographics, pictures, market reports, newsletter, whitepaper, etc.) and the right platform (email, web, social, paid) to boost SEO and increase conversions
- Gauge the performance of email marketing campaigns to lower bounce rates and increase open rates – leverage a/b testing and analysis to make informed changes
- Create and maximize visual/viral campaigns
- Stay abreast of emerging Web and digital marketing tools and techniques and recommend actionable plans
- Manage review, reputation, blog and other direct interaction sites
- Establish key benchmarks, KPIs, and best practices for all channels
- Gain insights on competitor marketing and link building campaigns
- Determine the optimal frequency of drip campaigns, fine tune lead scoring, increase click-through rates, and drive marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Grow social media followers and manage social listening program
- Bachelor’s degree; marketing or communication field preferred
- 3-5 years in online/internet/digital marketing
- Experience with content marketing and copywriting a plus
- Firm understanding of online user experience and cross-platform content promotion
- Experience managing and analyzing demand generation campaigns via marketing automation software
- Experience with ad serving software such as Adwords, Facebook, and DoubleClick
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal initiative
- Proficiency creating different ways to deliver content and tell impactful narratives
- Experience in security or software development industry preferred
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.