Location: India (remote)
The Marketing Assistant will join the Security Innovation marketing team as a daily contributor to increasing the volume of our digital marketing efforts. This position will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and will be a critical factor for growing our sales pipeline. We don’t expect our candidates to know everything about digital marketing, but we do expect them to take on new challenges and not be afraid to fail.
This role will participate in campaign development, audience segmentation, determining channel mixes, conducting A/B tests, and reporting on the impact of marketing efforts. This candidate will work cross-functionally to expand our digital footprint, increase brand awareness, and increase conversions from our properties by executing strategies in social, email, landing pages, and automation.
- Maintain and coordinate content calendar
- Create, schedule and analyze global social promotion around content such as blog articles, webinars, and white papers
- Regularly work with content creators to identify micro-content for social strategy
- Preparing registration process and marketing assets for virtual events
- Preparing technical blog articles for publishing and promotion via social
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and marketing team with project organization
- Help manage marketing drip campaigns and continually analyze their effectiveness
- Assist with executing digital processes around our charitable programs
- 1+ years of experience with digital marketing
- Proficient in writing technical\business English
- Able to create high-quality graphics using established templates in tools such as Canva, Powerpoint, and Photoshop
- Experience with marketing automation, with extra consideration given to HubSpot experience
- Experience in HTML & CSS a plus
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple assets across multiple campaigns
- Ability to follow instruction and work independently on projects
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.