We’re looking for candidates that are knowledgeable in application security and vulnerabilities. We don’t expect our candidates to know everything, but we do expect them to take on new challenges and not be afraid to fail. Successful candidates are passionate about information security and willing to learn new things.
Our security team is located in downtown Pune serving a global client base of technology vendors and enterprise IT organizations. We’re looking for a professional security engineer to join our office in Pune.
Hack all the things. Okay, seriously, here are some HR Role and Responsibility content regarding what you will do on a daily basis:
- Work closely with other application security engineers to perform reviews and tests on Web and Conventional applications as well as embedded, mobile, network vulnerability assessments, cloud configurations and more
- Use a combination of manual and automated techniques to assess risks and circumvent security mechanisms of devices and applications
- Design and develop security testing scenarios
- Analyze and present results of testing to team members, managers, and customers
- Write detailed problem reports, test plan documents, and mitigation recommendations as needed
- Review code for common security vulnerabilities
- Possible travel to client sites to conduct in-person security reviews and assessments
We’ll glance at it. Being professional with documentation is important when putting together reports for our clients. Constructing a formal resume can demonstrate that to us. What we’re really looking for, even if your resume doesn’t say it, is someone versed and capable in one or many of the following areas:
- Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- Interest in conducting security research
What we expect of our applicants:
- Knowledge of common application security bugs and other attack types
- Above average knowledge of Windows and/or Linux and Unix variants
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Not a jerk – We have a policy about it
Nice to Haves
These skills are not required, but if you have any of them, you are likely a good candidate for the position:
- Completed OSCP, OSCE, or a similar security certification
- Understanding of application design, development, and testing techniques
- Involved in Bug Bounty program
- Participated in a Capture the Flag event
- If you have an in-deep knowledge of a specific technology, teach us about it. Our engineers have a wide breadth of security knowledge, but we love it when engineers have an extensive understanding of one technology.
Perks & Benefits
There is a reason we have a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor. We take care of our clients, but also take care of our employees.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage provided
- Work-life balance – we mean it.
- Professional Development budget for conferences, classes, certifications, or other learning opportunities
- Flexible work environment
- Free coffee, snacks, beverages, among other office treats
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you.