Security Innovation is seeking passionate graduate and undergraduate students for our Summer Internship Program. Interns will gain valuable security experience finding security vulnerabilities in real software applications built by some of the largest software companies in the world.
You will work closely with our team of security engineers who will mentor you throughout the internship. You will be immediately assigned to real security assessment projects and will start finding security vulnerabilities on day one. Your mentors will help answer your questions and guide you to learn the tools of the trade. You will become an important part of the team and will be contributing to the overall success of each project you participate in.
Interns will participate in a long-term research project at the end of the internship to dive deep into a new security topic. You may participate in individual security research or collaborate with other security engineers or interns to contribute to the security community.
- Internship positions are available in our Seattle office (Depending on COVID conditions, remote work will be accommodated).
- The Summer Internship Program begins in June, lasts 12 weeks, has a flexible beginning and end dates, and culminates with a research project
- We offer relocation benefits and a competitive internship salary.
- No citizenship or security clearance requirements; candidates must be legally eligible to work in the USA. We cannot sponsor visas at this time or in the future.
We want individuals who are passionate about security and are incentivized to study on their own.
A successful candidate will be:
- Fluent in at least one programming language
- Experienced with common web vulnerabilities
- Familiar with technical writing
About Security Innovation
Engineers at Security Innovation test and research a variety of exciting technologies, including IoT devices, cloud services, web applications, mobile applications, and blockchains. Our team welcomes and celebrates new team members regardless of ethnic identity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, and disability. We have a “no jerks” policy.
For more information about us, please visit our About page.
Interested applicants should email their resumes to email@example.com. We are always happy to mentor junior candidates.