You will be one of the first engineers on our new development team in Pune, where you’ll be working on our CMD+CTRL security training range platform. Your responsibilities will include implementing new features, building out scalability, as well as maintaining and improving the existing application. Your day to day responsibilities will include writing code, performing code reviews of other workers on the project, and answering questions/helping other members of the team as needed.
What we expect from our applicants:
- Proficient with building Java applications
- Proficient with React/Redux SPAs
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Proficient with Databases such as MySQL
- Proficient in the entire software and OS stack
- Familiar with MVC
- Capable of writing clean & maintainable code
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Nice to Haves
Not required, but great if you already have it:
- Experience with AWS/Azure
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Linux administration for webservers
- Experience with deploying and supporting enterprise applications
- Experience with multiple programming languages, frameworks, and technologies
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Perks & Benefits
There is a reason we have a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor. We take care of our clients, but also take care of our employees.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Professional Development budget for conferences, classes, certifications, and more
- Flexible work environment
- Extensive technology budget, renewed every year
- Free coffee, snacks, beverages, among other office treats
About Security Innovation
Security Innovation is a software security company with offices in Seattle, Boston, and Pune. We work with many different companies to help them build secure software through penetration testing, code review, training, and educational security products. We’re a team of passionate Security Engineers and Developers that love what they do. We perform security testing, code review, design review, are leaders in security research, go to security conferences, and have lots of time for professional development. We develop an incredible open security training range called CMD+CTRL.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to mention your public code repos!