The Support Engineer will join the Security Innovation Product Support and Implementation team as a daily contributor in providing world-class level support to our clients. This is a high paced and results-oriented role, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter that is willing to learn on the fly and wants to drive the successful adoption of our training products for our clients. You will work day-to-day solving client-facing issues with our products and as well assist the team in product setup and deployments. You should have strong time management skills and a good grasp of how the SAAS (Software as a Service) product model work. This role will report directly to the Director of Support and is a remote employment position.
- Work to support our Learning Management System by doing, but not limited to the following:
- Course/exam testing and upload;
- LMS updates (schedules, programs)
- Reporting (internal/customers)
- Support helpdesk (Reset of passwords, reset of exams, refresh of stale program schedules whenever we have content updates, etc)
- Support on Project Management tasks (tracking and monitoring)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (is clear, well written and spoken, objective and professional)
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and to focus on detail
- Desire to learn
- Great attitude and looking to work in a team environment
- Feels at his/her best in an environment where goals and tasks are clearly defined and initiative can be used to improve processes, make suggestions and be proactive
- Passion for excellence and high-quality performance in each task assumed
- Values ethical work practices above all
- Shares SI core values
- We empower our employees to learn and develop their skills
- We create an environment of trust and open communication among all members of the organization
- We focus on results, trusting our employees to work in the ways that are most effective for them
- We create a flexible, rewarding work environment that supports a high quality of life for our employees
- We believe in trustworthiness with our employees and with our customers and hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards in order to meet that goal
- Our team welcomes and celebrates new team members regardless of ethnic identity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, and disability.
- Should have a working knowledge of both Mac OS and Windows operating systems.
- Should know how to leverage Chrome, IE 8+, Firefox, and Safari (including debugging options)
- Should have a working knowledge of MS Office
Nice to have:
- Background in testing or troubling shooting browser‐based communication issues
- Working knowledge of at least 1 learning management system
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Fiddler or Wireshark
- Working knowledge of Adobe Captivate
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.