Our IoT & Embedded CoE conducts analysis on the massive connected world that ranges from medical devices to robotics to consumer electronics. We believe in helping software developers build secure connected products that consumers can trust. We aim to accomplish this through training, security-oriented design, and rigorous testing.
When it comes to testing IoT devices, we can demonstrate a full range of capabilities:
- Attacking the physical device
- Extracting firmware
- Engaging debug interfaces
- Exploiting mobile applications in use
- Finding weak or unprotected web APIs
- Assessing supporting cloud infrastructure and services
- IoT Blogs
- Tip Sheet: Mitigating IoT Risks – Tip Sheet
- Webcast: IoT – Debunking the “We aren’t that connected” Myth – Webcast
- Data Sheet – IoT Solutions
We test every component that supports your entire network of connected IoT devices.
IoT CoE Lead
Sr. Security Engineer
Geoff is an Application & IT Security expert helping companies secure software and devices throughout all stages of development. He specializes in finding exploitable vulnerabilities in software applications as well as reverse engineering binaries to locate vulnerable code.