Our Mobile CoE conducts cutting edge research to ensure we stay ahead of the mobile threat landscape – and deliver uncompromising results for our clients.
Our Mobile Experience
Security Innovation has delivered mobile security assessments to organizations that include prominent social media giants, software vendors, cloud infrastructure providers, financial services companies, consumer electronics manufacturers, mobile-based voting providers, and retail giants – even a bitcoin broker.
We complement this with ongoing research on:
- iOS Jailbreaking, Android rooting, and other kernel exploitation attacks
- NFC, Bluetooth, and other mobile attack vectors
- Threats introduced with new OS and protocol versions
- TouchID and other Biometric verification systems
- Firmware, hardware, and other components that interact with mobile applications
- Mobile standards and regulations like OWASP Mobile Top Ten
- Tools to assist with Static and Dynamic analysis of mobile application vulnerabilities
The expertise obtained from our ongoing research and assessments is vetted and incorporated into our Mobile Security Cyber range and eLearning courses that cover defensive coding for Android and iOS applications.
We offer the following types of mobile security assessments for iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile platforms:
Mobile CoE lead
Principal Security Engineer
Dinesh leads Security Innovation’s Mobile Center of Excellence. A mobile security expert for nearly a decade, Dinesh is a prolific researcher, writer, and speaker. He is published in more than a dozen magazines and has presented at numerous conferences around the world including Black Hat, Bsides, Def Con, BruCon, AppsecUSA, AppsecEU, HackFest and many more. He holds several professional certifications.