Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will qualify marketing-generated leads, nurture leads returned from BDDs (Business Development Directors,) and create new leads and appointments through outbound phone and email campaigns. Working closely with a team of Business Development Directors (BDD), the BDR will also execute on targeted and coordinated campaigns focused on generating new opportunities for the BDD’s, with particular focus paid to inbound leads the company creates via its marketing investments.
- Qualify incoming leads from the web, events or other company lead generation efforts.
- Qualify and pass along prospects as directed by assigned BDD’s.
- Support sales process by nurturing and building rapport with leads by providing them with company information, webinar invitations, white papers, blog articles and other collateral targeted at their business problem as appropriate.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Create interest in company’s products and service through the use of outbound phone and email campaigns targeted at VP- and C- level executives in the security space.
- Develop with the BDD’s targeted and focused campaigns for specific prospects or vertical markets.
- Schedule high quality appointments with all levels of target client organization and identify opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criteria for the sales field
- Assist in the cleansing of account information within SFDC for assigned BDDs
- Assist in the development of monthly outreach email campaigns for assigned BDDs
- Assist assigned BDDs in supporting sales process as needed and directed.
- Research to identify potential prospects and identify key buying influences or influencers within these prospects.
- Lead search campaigns across specific industry sectors and companies offering potential for SI to do business
- A track record of sales generation and lead qualification with an assertive, positive and persistent style.
- Experience in Application Software Security, Training Products and/or Professional Services preferred.
- Demonstrated experience at some level of a team selling environment.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred. Experience with additional sales tools, including Sales Navigator, RainKing, Yesware strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal initiative.
- Hungry and motivated. Strong desire to succeed with a strong interest in building a career in sales.
- Able to juggle multiple assignments concurrently and work without a lot of direct supervision.