Enterprise Information Systems Infrastructure Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Position Overview (Part-time/Short-term)
Looking for a SME to write content on Secure Enterprise Infrastructure Series which includes the following modules
- Securing Infrastructure Architecture
- Defending Infrastructure
- Securing Cloud Instances
The primary audience for this series is professional engineers that are looking to engage in best practices. Our computer-based training provides the right skills to successfully implement secure coding standards and adhere to policy requirements.
You'll be briefed on the context, tools, audience, scope, and priorities. You’ll also be given an outline for each of these course that will help with writing the content
As a SME, you will be required to use our templates to write the course. You will write the first draft and an editor will review it for grammar and readability and create a second draft as needed. In addition, you will create the exam questions for this series. The ideal candidate is able to work remote and must use their own PC.
- Experience in Modern hardware, storage, and networking technologies which includes efficiency, manageability, and security
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT security industry
- Experience in technical writing
- Strong communication skills
- Estimate # of hours to complete update = 30
- Deliverable to SI: Edited storyboard, with track changes enabled (Storyboard Template will be provided)
- Delivery date: 20 calendar days from signing agreement
- Experience with MS Word editorial features
- Please provide sample of written presentation or communication relevant to this position
If you are interested in serving as an Enterprise Information Systems Infrastructure SME, please contact us at email@example.com.