Java Web Developer for CMD+CTRL Hackerthon
Location: Seattle, WA
What you'll do:
You will be one of the developers in Seattle on our CMD+CTRL security training range platform. Your responsibilities will include implementing new features, building out scalability, as well as maintaining and improving the existing application. Your day to day responsibilities will include writing code, performing code reviews of other workers on the project, and answering questions / helping other members of the team as needed. Learn more about Security Innovation below.
- Proficient with building Java applications
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Proficient with Databases such as MySQL
- Proficient in the entire software and operating system stack
- Capable of writing clean and maintainable code
- Experience with with AWS
- Experience with Linux administration for webservers
- Experience with deploying and supporting enterprise applications
- Experience with multiple programming languages, frameworks, and technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for writing quality code
- No citizenship or security clearance requirements; Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the USA. We cannot sponsors visas at this time or in the future.
About Security Innovation
Security Innovation is a Software Security Company with offices in Seattle and Boston. We work with many different companies to help them build secure software through penetration testing, code review, training, and educational security products. We’re a team of passionate Security Engineers and Developers that love what they do. We perform security testing, code review, design review, are leaders in security research, go to security conferences frequently and have lots of time for professional development. We develop an incredible open security training range called CMD+CTRL.