Security Engineering Intern
Available Location: Seattle, WA
Security Innovation is seeking passionate graduate and undergraduate students for our Summer Internship Program. Interns will gain valuable security experience finding security vulnerabilities in real software applications built by some of the largest software companies in the world.
You will work closely with our team of security engineers who will mentor you throughout the internship. You will be immediately assigned to real security assessment projects and will start finding security vulnerabilities on day one. Your mentors will help answer your questions and guide you to learn the tools of the trade. You will become an important part of the team and will be contributing to the overall success of each project you participate on.
Interns will participate in a long term research project at the end of the internship to dive deep into a new security topic. You may participate on individual security research or collaborate with other security engineers or interns to contribute to the security community.
- Internship positions are available in our Seattle office
- Summer Internship Program begins June 11th, lasts 12 weeks, flexible end date, and culminates with a research project
- Relocation benefits and competitive internship salary
- No citizenship or security clearance requirements; candidates must be legally eligible to work in the USA. We cannot sponsors visas at this time or in the future.
We want individuals who are passionate about security and are incentivized to study on their own.
A successful candidate will be:
- Fluent in at least one programming language
- Experienced with common web vulnerabilities
- Familiar with technical writing
Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com.