Tools & Automation Engineer
Security Innovation is hiring a full stack Django/Python developer to improve and maintain our reporting portal. Our reporting portal is a critical piece of our Application Security Assessment team infrastructure, it helps us to automate attacks and drives the authoring and reviewing process of almost every document we write and deliver to our customers. We have an exciting roadmap of new features that will help automate more attacks and improve the efficiencies for our Security Engineers, Project Managers, and the company as a whole.
Working closely with our engineers, Director of Services, SVP of Engineering, and CFO, you’ll manage a growing list of feature requests with a significant amount of autonomy in how to implement them. Your choices will drive our front-end design, improvements our CI/CD pipeline and building and integrating new and novel scanners and automation.
In addition to developing and maintaining our Portal you’ll also help automate other areas of our process and infrastructure, help build tools, and identify key areas to improve through writing automation, APIs and tools for the company.
If you’re up for the challenge of owning your own piece of critical infrastructure and improving it for a team of thankful and vocal users this is the job for you.
Experience Must Haves:
- 2+ years of production web development experience
- 1+ years of tools and automation experience
- 2+ years of CI/CD, containerization experience
- A public repository of code or a portfolio of applications or websites
Technical Must Haves:
- Expert with Django, Python (2.7 and 3), Linux, HTML, CSS, LessCSS
- Experience with Docker & Docker Swarm mode
- Experience with git, GitLab, and GitLab CI
- Familiarity with:
- jQuery, Bootstrap
- SAML, LDAP
- restic, docker-machine
- AWS Services and Security features
Nice to Haves:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related degree
- Understanding of application security design, principals, and best practices
- Detailed and dependable
- Good sense of humor
Perks & Benefits:
There is a reason we have a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor. We take care of our clients, but also take care of our employees.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance coverage provided (HMO, PPO, and HSA options available)
- Generous 401k matching
- Take what you need PTO
- Work-life balance – we mean it
- Financial assistance and scheduled time off for research
- Professional Development budget for conferences, classes, certifications, or other learning opportunities
- Flexible work environment with telecommuting options available
- Extensive technology budget renewed every year
- Free coffee, snacks, beverages, among other office treats
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com and please link to you GitHub or public repository of code. We look forward to meeting you.
**You must be legally eligible to work in the USA. We are not accepting candidates that will require Security Innovation to commence ("sponsor") an immigration case (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case) at this time or in the future.