COD 251: Creating Secure AJAX Code - ASP.NET Foundations
This course introduces secure ASP.NET coding principles for AJAX applications. It provides an overview of best practices to mitigate common vulnerabilities and protect against common attack vectors. The course includes Knowledge Checks, Module Summaries, and links to additional online resources.
- Identify common threats to resources in the client browser and their mitigation
- Explain how to validate input on the server
- Identify the ways to restrict access to Ajax services
- Identify the ways to mitigate cross-site request forgeries (CSRF)
- Identify the ways to securely transfer data in the Ajax application
This course can be customized for Instructor-Led training. Course contents and duration may vary. Contact us for details.