COD 311: Creating Secure ASP.NET Code
This in-depth course examines the development of secure web applications in ASP .NET. It provides developers and testers with an overview of common Web application vulnerabilities and a set of nine best practices and techniques to follow in order to avoid them. Throughout the course, students are provided with interactive games and simulations designed to reinforce the secure design and coding concepts that were introduced.
Upon completion this course, participants will be able to understand secure coding best practices including:
- Perform Input and Data Validation
- Err and Fail Securely
- Practice Defense in Depth
- Handle Sensitive Data with Care
- Follow Secure Account Management Policies
- Follow Secure Auditing and Logging Procedures
- Implement Proper Authorization
- Do Not Reinvent the Wheel
- Do Not Reveal Too Much Information
This course can be customized for Instructor-Led training. Course contents and duration may vary. Contact us for details.