COD 254: Creating Secure Cloud Code - Azure Foundations
This course examines the risks associated with creating and deploying applications on Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud platform. Upon completion of this class, participants will be able to describe core security considerations for Azure Virtual Machine (VM) security, authentication and access control, legacy .NET Framework applications, Azure Web Sites, and the Microsoft WebMatrix3 IDE. The course includes Knowledge Checks, Module Summaries, and links to our secure knowledgebase.
Upon completion of this course, participants will understand security threats related to:
- Azure VM Storage and Endpoint Security
- Security-in-Depth via Host-based Firewalls
- Accessing a New Virtual Machine Instance
- Securing MS SQL in an Azure Virtual Machine
- Authentication and Access Control
- Integration with Corporate User Authentication
- Securing Windows Azure AD
- Graph API Security
- Synchronization of Directory Services
- Web Sites/WebMatrix Vulnerabilities
- Intrusion Detection and Incident Response
- Azure Service Bus
This course can be customized for Instructor-Led training. Course contents and duration may vary. Contact us for details.