DES 221: OWASP Top Ten - Threats and Mitigations
The OWASP Top Ten represents the greatest and most common threats faced by developers today. This course is an invaluable resource for developers and program managers interested in secure coding best practices. This class is rich in real world examples and code, combining interactive exercises and just-in-time knowledge checks with traditional eLearning content.
Upon completion of this class, participants will be able to identify and mitigate the greatest threats that web application developers face, including:
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Security Misconfiguration
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Missing Function Level Access Control
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
This course can be customized for Instructor-Led training. Course contents and duration may vary. Contact us for details.