ENG 391: Create an Application Security Threat Model for IoT Embedded Systems
This course module provides additional training on How to Create an Application Security Threat Model of particular importance to embedded software engineers. It includes mapping of content to specific compliance and regulatory requirements, links to key reference resources that support the topics covered in the module, and a "Knowledge Check" quiz that assesses mastery of key concepts.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the role of threat modeling within the SDL
- Describe ISA’s Embedded Device Security Assurance requirements
- Explain how to use risk analysis to prioritize threats
- Explain the challenges involved in threat modeling
- Identify common embedded software vulnerabilities
This course can be customized for Instructor-Led training. Course contents and duration may vary. Contact us for details.