Architect Learning Paths: Embedded Architect Learning Path
The Embedded Architect Learning Path is designed for those responsible for designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems.
Embedded Architect learning path provides learners with best practices for the design of secure software for embedded systems. Learners will explore the unique resource requirements of embedded environments and best practices for the design and architecting of secure software for embedded systems.
(6 courses, 7.5 hours, 8 CPE credits)
- Fundamentals of Secure Architecture
- How to Integrate the Microsoft MS SDL into your SDLC
- Architecture Risk Analysis and Remediation*
- Creating Secure Application Architecture*
- Attack Surface Analysis and Reduction*
- How to Perform a Security Code Review*
* Generally speaking one-hour of training is equal to one CPE credit; please check with the governing body to determine eligibility for filing CPE credit claims.