Architect Learning Paths: IT Architect Learning Path
The IT Architect Learning Path is designed for those responsible for designing and maintaining computer networks.
IT Architect learning path provides learners with best practices for the design of secure software. Learners will learn to apply these best practices to the creation of integrated architecture across business and technology and protect data and resources from disclosure, modification and deletion.
(13 courses, 10.5 hours, 11 CPE credits)
- Fundamentals of Application Security
- Fundamentals of Secure Architecture
- How to Integrate the Microsoft MS SDL into your SDLC
- Creating Secure Cloud Code - AWS Foundations
- Architecture Risk Analysis and Remediation
- Securing Network Access
- Securing Operating System Access
- Securing Cloud Instances
- Application, Technical and Physical Access Controls
- How to Create Application Security Design Requirements
- Creating Secure Application Architecture for Embedded Systems
- Attack Surface Analysis and Reduction
- Attack Surface Analysis and Reduction for Embedded Systems
* Generally speaking one-hour of training is equal to one CPE credit; please check with the governing body to determine eligibility for filing CPE credit claims.