Developer Learning Paths: Automotive Developer Learning Path
The Automotive Developer Learning Path is designed for those responsible for the various engineering fields that are applied in the design, development and production of automotive vehicle applications.
Automotive Developer learning path provides automotive embedded systems professionals with the knowledge and skills required to deploy security throughout the development process from design to deployment. Courses will dive into creating secure embedded code, threat modeling, key management, encrypting sensitive data and securing communication channels.
- Fundamentals of Secure Development
- Fundamentals of Secure Embedded Software Development
- Fundamentals of Cryptography
- Creating Secure OTA (Over the Air) Automotive System Updates
* Generally speaking one-hour of training is equal to one CPE credit; please check with the governing body to determine eligibility for filing CPE credit claims.