Developer Bundle: Automotive Developer
The Automotive Developer curriculum provides automotive embedded systems professionals with the knowledge and skills required to deploy security throughout the development process from design to deployment. Special emphasis is placed on creating secure embedded code, threat modeling, key management, encrypting sensitive data and securing communication channels.
Our Automotive Developer curriculum includes the following courses:
- COD 110: Fundamentals Secure Mobile Development
- COD 160: Fundamentals of Secure Embedded Software Development
- DES 201: Fundamentals of Cryptography
- DES 352: Creating Secure OTA (Over the Air) Automotive System Updates
- ENG 352: How to Create an Automotive Systems Threat Model