Developer Bundle: Mobile Developer Learning Path
The Mobile Developer Learning Path is designed to provide developers with a solid foundation of security features necessary to develop applications for mobile devices.
Mobile Developer Learning Path explains how to identify common mobile application risks and utilize best practices for designing and building mobile applications.
(8 courses, 330 minutes, 5.5 hours, 6 CPE credits)
- Fundamentals of Application Security
- Fundamentals of Secure Mobile Development
- Insecure IoT Mobile Interface
- Mobile Threats and Mitigations
- Defending Mobile Data with Cryptography
- Mobile App Authentication and Authorization
- Defending Mobile App Code
- Fundamentals of Cryptography
(6 courses, 390 minutes, 6.5 hours, 7 CPE credits)
- Fundamentals of Threat Modeling
- Testing for CWE SANS Top 25 Software Errors
- Creating Secure iPhone Code in Objective-C* (coming soon)
- Creating Secure iOS Code in Swift*
- Creating Secure Android Code in Java*
- How to Perform a Security Code Review
* Generally speaking one-hour of training is equal to one CPE credit; please check with the governing body to determine eligibility for filing CPE credit claims.