DES 306 - Creating a Secure Blockchain Network
While Blockchain technology continues to emerge for its ability to improve data security, speed up transactions and save costs, it comes with its advantages it comes with a wide array of challenges. Properly securing a blockchain network begins with the implementation of strong authentication and cryptography key vaulting mechanisms. This course provides learners with an understanding of the essential requirements for creating a secure blockchain network.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify operational, legal and compliance requirements
- Create a blockchain threat model
- Create blockchain trust policies, access controls, and smart contracts
- Manage identity, access, entitlements, certificates, and keys
- Monitor, report, and manage incidents