CYB 250 - Cyber Threat Hunting: Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP)
Proactive cyber threat hunting tactics have evolved to use new threat intelligence on previously collected data to identify and categorize potential threats in advance of attack. Learn to leverage NIST and MITRE ATT&CK security frameworks to protect your organization against cyber-attacks.
After completing this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills needed to understand:
- Basics of Cyber Threat Hunting & Threat Analytics
- Evolution of Cyber Threat Hunting as a Domain of Practice
- How Threat Hunting fits into the cyber risk management lifecycle
- Tactics, Techniques, Procedures, and the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Practical “Starting Points” for building a Cyber Threat Hunting Program
Looking To Learn More?
Request more information on our courses and labs.