COD 152 - Fundamentals of Secure Cloud Development
This course introduces developers to the common risks associated with Cloud applications and secure coding best practices to mitigate them.
- Security features of the different series models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- How to identify common vulnerabilities and code defensively to avoid them
- Common threats to cloud applications: unauthorized account access, insecure APIs, shared technology, data leakage, and account hijacking
- Complying with regulatory requirements
- The unique security challenges of “Big Data”
- How to apply the Microsoft SDL to cloud applications