ENG 123: Essential Security Engineering Principles
This course provides essential guidance to program managers, system designers, developers, information security engineers and systems integrators responsible for applying security-engineering principles to new development information systems or systems undergoing major upgrades.
Topics covered in this course include:
- System development life cycle
- Security engineering principles
- Developer security testing and evaluation
- Development process, standards, and tools
- Developer security architecture and design and component authenticity