DES 277 - OWASP M7: Mitigating Client Code Quality
In this course, you will learn how to mitigate the risks associated with poor code quality, including threat agents such as entities that can pass untrusted inputs to method calls made within mobile code.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Uncontrolled Format String and Classic Buffer Overflow
- Recognize their potential impact
- Apply coding best practices to avoid them
- Find these weaknesses in your mobile application’s source code
- Test your application to detect them