SDT 315 - Testing for Incorrect Permission Assignment for Critical Resource (UPDATED)
The use of insecure settings for access permissions allows attackers to perform unauthorized access either to some part of the system or to an application-controlled resource. This course introduces ways to identify and mitigate this security weakness, referenced as CWE-732 by the 2020 CWE Top 25.
- Recognizing the impact of this vulnerability
- Techniques for finding Incorrect Permission Assignment for Critical
- Resource in an application source code
- Application of secure coding best practices to prevent these attacks
- Testing to detect this security weakness