SDT 326 - Testing for Use After Free
The use of previously-freed memory can have any number of adverse consequences, but these errors have two common and sometimes overlapping causes. This course introduces ways to identify and mitigate this security weakness, referenced as CWE-416 by the 2020 CWE Top 25.
- Identification of Use After Free Errors
- Recognizing the impact of this vulnerability
- Defending against Use After Free weaknesses
- Methods of Prevention
- Testing techniques for spotting Use After Free
- Secure coding best practices for mitigating this vulnerability
Looking To Learn More?
Request more information on our courses and labs.