Evaluate, Identify, and Enable Secure Implementation of IoT Devices
The complexity of IoT often results in a massive attack surface. Couple that with evolving security knowledge from the manufacturers of those devices and you have a high-risk environment ripe for exploit. Our services examine your connected solutions at the physical, communications, and software levels:
- Embedded Systems: Devices that gather data and interact with the world
- Firmware: Software that runs on embedded devices
- Wired/Wireless Communications: The chipsets and protocols that connect devices to each other, IP gateways, and remote systems
- Supporting Infrastructure: Routers, switches, wireless bridges, and data aggregators
- Cloud Services: The remote servers that manage data and control devices
- Applications: The end user applications that provide access to the data or control the devices
Embedded System Assessment
Our assessment methodologies are tailored to the nuances of embedded systems. We conduct in-depth assessments at the device, architecture, and software levels, providing detailed findings and defense recommendations from chip to code.
IoT and Infrastructure Security
Leveraging expertise in communication protocols, network infrastructure, cloud security, RESTful APIs, and software security, we help you mitigate risks by providing full-stack analysis for your IoT systems and supporting infrastructure.