Customer Care Program
Putting Customers First
While your Account Executive remains your primary point of contact, an appointed Customer Care Manager serves as a trusted adviser to assist with change management, implementation plans, communication strategies, and program tweaks as your program evolves.
A Customer Care Manager (CCM) is available for 1:1 assistance as needed throughout your entire training license to make sure you accomplish the goals you set forth. Upon courseware deployment and learner provisioning, a CCM can conduct a planning exercise with key stakeholders to discuss program goals, metrics for success, and best practices for enterprise adoption. This CCM can serve as an independent resource and provide period assessments of your program. They will also assist with communication strategies and share best practices on how to increase adoption.
How the Security Innovation Customer Care Program Works
Utilize Security Innovation’s Customer Care Program to develop your own training plan. Work closely with your customer care manager to create a customized plan specifically for your staff.
- Introductory Stage: Discuss training, goals, timelines, and audience
- Exploratory Stage: CCM to create customized training plan based on introductory feedback (Could be a monthly rollout, a pre-training communications plan, etc.)
- Preparatory Stage: Customer reviews plans and adds any additional details/notes
- Pre-Rollout Stage: CMM and customer discuss any last minute needs/requirements
- Post Rollout Stage: CMM to check in with customer to discuss rollout events at predefined check points