DevSecOps in Azure
The best way to experience our expert and engaging approach is a test drive.
Take this Course for Free
Our DevSecOps in Azure course gives an understanding of how to align and configure Azure services to NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) core functions to achieve security in the cloud. Take the course below to see how our training can boost your organization’s security posture – and touch up your own skills.
This is just one course in our catalog of 230+ computer-based training courses based on NIST’s Nice Framework covering the widest range of roles, topics, and subject matter in the industry – not to mention our extensive Learning Path library. Browse through our entire catalog.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify and manage the data, personnel, devices, systems, and facilities to meet the organization’s business objectives and risk strategy
- Protect assets and associated facilities by using Access Control, limiting access to authorized users, processes, or devices, and to authorized activities and transactions
- Protect data-at-rest and data-in-transit by leveraging security services such as Azure Storage Service Encryption, Azure Backup Data Encryption, Azure SQL Transparent Data Encryption BitLocker, Azure VPN Gateway
- Detect anomalous activity in a timely manner and understand the potential impact of events by using Azure Security Center, Advanced Threat Analytics, Design and Implementation for Active Directory (DIAD), SIEM integration, and Cloud App Security
- Ensure response processes and procedures are executed and maintained to ensure timely response to detected cybersecurity events
Training Built to Change Behavior
We designed our interactive courses using proven methodologies so learners can:
- Experience the results and consequences of their choices in a safe environment
- Solidify contextual relationships by being shown – not told – what to do
- Feel like they are in control of the learning experience