DevSecOps in the Google Cloud Platform
The best way to experience our expert and engaging approach is a test drive.
Take this Course for Free
Our DevSecOps in the Google Cloud Platform course gives learners an understanding of how to align and configure Google Cloud Services to meet the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) core functions to achieve security in the cloud. Take the course below to see how our training can boost your organization’s security posture – and touch up your own skills.
This is just one course in our catalog of 225+ computer-based training courses covering the widest range of roles, topics, and subject matter in the industry – not to mention our extensive Learning Path library. Browse through our entire catalog.
As part of this course, learners will understand:
- Using Identity and Access Controls to define, enforce, and manage user access policies with Google Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Developing strategies for integrating security into your DevOps pipeline
- Using different strategies for securing pipeline resources
- Different methods for protecting secrets used in deployment applications
Training Built to Change Behavior
We designed our interactive courses using proven methodologies so learners can:
- Experience the results and consequences of their choices in a safe environment
- Solidify contextual relationships by being shown – not told – what to do
- Feel like they are in control of the learning experience