Fundamentals of Application Security
The best way to experience our expert and engaging approach is a test drive.
Take this Course for Free
Our Fundamentals of Application Security course introduces the fundamentals and primary drivers of application security, including the anatomy of an attack and common attack scenarios. Take the course below to see how our training can boost your organization’s security posture – and touch up your own skills.
This is just one course in our catalog of 230+ computer-based training courses covering the widest range of roles, topics, and subject matter in the industry – not to mention our extensive Learning Path library. Browse through our entire catalog.
Topics in this course include:
- Core concepts of application security risk management
- Anatomy of an application attack
- Common attack scenarios juxtaposed with key security principles
- Best practices for developing secure applications
Training Built to Change Behavior
We designed our interactive courses using proven methodologies so learners can:
- Experience the results and consequences of their choices in a safe environment
- Solidify contextual relationships by being shown (not told) what to do
- Feel like they are in control of the learning experience