Fundamentals of Secure Cloud Development
The best way to experience our expert and engaging approach is a test drive.
Take this Course for Free
Our Fundamentals of Secure Cloud Development course introduces developers to the common risks associated with Cloud applications and the best practices in secure coding to mitigate them. Take the course below to see how our training can boost your organization’s security posture – and touch up your own skills.
This is just one course in our catalog of 225+ computer-based training courses covering the widest range of roles, topics, and subject matter in the industry – not to mention our extensive Learning Path library. Browse through our entire catalog.
As part of this course, learners will understand:
- Security features of the different series models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- How to identify common vulnerabilities and code defensively to avoid them
- Common threats to cloud applications: unauthorized account access, insecure APIs, shared technology, data leakage, and account hijacking
- Complying with regulatory requirements
- The unique security challenges of “Big Data”
- How to apply the Microsoft SDL to cloud applications
Training Built to Change Behavior
We designed our interactive courses using proven methodologies so learners can:
- Experience the results and consequences of their choices in a safe environment
- Solidify contextual relationships by being shown – not told – what to do
- Feel like they are in control of the learning experience