We’re living in a connected world driven by software.
Let’s make it secure.
Stop inching forward…
Everyone wants to solve cybersecurity software challenges and go beyond reactive (but necessary) stopgaps. However, most security providers address symptoms and not the root cause.
Security Innovation’s approach is different – by pragmatically transferring our security expertise across the software security continuum, from developers to the C-suite, we overcome challenges in a way that creates forward momentum.
Simply put – if you aren’t a lot smarter about application security after engaging with us, we have not done our job.
Let’s move forward together…
Stop reacting individually to cybersecurity events and challenges. Let’s affect change in a way that reduces application risk persistently and creates security-minded teams.
For almost two decades, global clients have trusted Security Innovation to help them learn how to defend software applications and sensitive data from cyber-threats and attacks. We understand the challenges facing today’s enterprise, where reputation and customer trust are on the front lines. That’s why we continually work to discover and overcome the latest security threats with our Centers of Excellence, and integrate this knowledge into every training and assessment solution we deliver.
A Passion & Reputation for Application Security
The software runs the modern world. We’ve been making the use of software safer in the most challenging environments – whether in Web applications, IoT devices, or the cloud. What a rush!
We are well-known experts proud to brandish a few of our credentials:
- Gartner Cool Vendor and 6x Gartner Magic Quadrant designations
- High ratings for Glassdoor and Gartner Peer Insights (4.8 out of 5)
- Co-authored international API Security standards for the Petroleum Retail Industry
- Serviced one-third of the Fortune 100 companies
- Published the industry’s first security testing methodology, How to Break Software Security, which has been adopted by Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, and others
- Routinely present at leading security conferences such as RSA Conference, Blackhat, Defcon, and others
- Staff hold 100+ accreditations including Apple and Barracuda Network Hall of Famers,
- Privacy by Design Ambassadors, Microsoft MVPs for Security, and Ponemon Institute fellows
- Authors of 18 books, including 10 co-authored with Microsoft
- Co-inventors of the widely adopted STRIDE and DREAD software threat management techniques
- Security partner to the Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS teams, helping secure their platforms
- Provided expert testimony for Congressional hearings and state court cases