Software connects the modern world.
Let’s make it secure.
Stop inching forward…
Everyone wants to solve cybersecurity software challenges and go beyond reactive (but necessary) stopgaps. However, most security providers address symptoms and not the root cause.
Security Innovation’s approach is different – by pragmatically transferring our security expertise across all software security stakeholders, from developers to the C-suite, we help teams get smarter about software security so they are prepared for future challenges. We can do this because, as a SaaS and assessment provider, we face the same threats our clients do. We also understand the challenges of taking a risk-based approach to software development and operations.
We’ve helped global clients defend software applications and sensitive data for almost two decades from cyber threats and attacks. We understand the challenges facing today’s enterprise, where reputation and customer trust are on the front lines. That’s why we continually work to discover and overcome the latest security threats with our Centers of Excellence and integrate this knowledge into every training and assessment solution we deliver.
Over the past 20 years, Security Innovation has won over 50 industry awards at the company, executive, and solution levels.
2020 – 2021 – Educating the World on Software Security
In 2021, we won the prestigious Silver Edison Award™ for our Forescient Cloud Cyber Range joining the likes of Dupont, Carrier, Google Maps, Merck, GoPro, and many others. That same year our CMD+CTRL Cyber Range was awarded (for the third time) the BIG Innovation Award for demonstrating our company’s expertise and commitment to bringing new innovative ideas to life.
In 2020, we received Gold for the “Best Cyber Security Education Provider” and Silver for the “Best Security Company” from the Cyber Security Excellence Awards. To close out a successful year, we were awarded the Fortress Cyber Security Award for our CMD+CTRL Cyber Range and its impact on securing companies and applications from everyday threats.
These accolades showcase our dedication to delivering meaningful solutions and training in the cybersecurity industry.
Gold – Best Cybersecurity Education Provider 2020
Our unique approach to skills assessment and development earned us the top spot.
Silver – Best Cybersecurity Company 2020
A blended training approach with unrivaled cloud security expertise earned us the silver award.
CMD + CTRL Cyber Range, Application Security 2020
One of only 41 companies awarded – and for our sweet spot of “Application Security.”
CMD+CTRL Cyber Range, Technology 2021
CMD+CTRL earned gold – the third BIG award the company has received.
Oldies but Goodies
These are some of our most memorable from past years…
Security Innovation has earned a reputation for being a trusted security advisor by delivering world-class products and services over the past decade. This is reflected keenly in their training solutions, which help organizations build a culture of security.
CSO of Lattice Security
Security Innovation has been one of my favorite, trustworthy go-to resources during my Cyber career, especially AppSec. I appreciate their organizational/technology leadership and quality workmanship!
Global Product Security,
Smith & Nephew
In the overlapping worlds of security and software development, Security Innovation may stand alone
@Enterprise Strategy Group
A Passion & Reputation for Application Security
The software runs the modern world. We’ve been making the use of software safer in the most challenging environments – whether in Web applications, IoT devices, or the cloud. What a rush!
We are well-known experts proud to brandish a few of our credentials:
- Gartner Cool Vendor and 6x Gartner Magic Quadrant designations
- High ratings for Glassdoor and Gartner Peer Insights (4.8 out of 5)
- Co-authored international API Security standards for the Petroleum Retail Industry
- Serviced one-third of the Fortune 100 companies
- Published the industry’s first security testing methodology, How to Break Software Security, which has been adopted by Adobe, Symantec, and others
- Routinely present at leading security conferences such as RSA Conference, Blackhat, Defcon, and others
- Staff hold 100+ accreditations including Apple and Barracuda Network Hall of Famers,
- Privacy by Design Ambassadors, Microsoft MVPs for Security, and Ponemon Institute fellows
- Authors of 18 books, including 10 co-authored with Microsoft
- Co-inventors of the widely adopted STRIDE and DREAD software threat management techniques
- Security partner to the Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS teams, helping secure their platforms
- Provided expert testimony for Congressional hearings and state court cases