Software connects the modern world.
Let’s make it secure.
Stop inching forward…
Everyone wants to solve cybersecurity software challenges and go beyond reactive (but necessary) stopgaps. However, most security providers address symptoms and not the root cause.
Security Innovation’s approach is different – by pragmatically transferring our security expertise across all software security stakeholders, from developers to the C-suite, we help teams get smarter about software security so they are prepared for future challenges. We are able to do this because as a SaaS and assessment provider, we face the same threats our clients do. We also understand the challenges of taking a risk-based approach to software development and operations.
For almost two decades, we’ve helped global clients defend software applications and sensitive data from cyber threats and attacks. We understand the challenges facing today’s enterprise, where reputation and customer trust are on the front lines. That’s why we continually work to discover and overcome the latest security threats with our Centers of Excellence, and integrate this knowledge into every training and assessment solution we deliver.
Over the past 20 years, Security Innovation has won over 50 industry awards, at both the company, executive, and solution levels.
2021 – Year of the Cyber Range
On the heels of releasing our 10th cyber range environment and adding key features like team mode, detailed reporting, and a bug bounty platform, Our CMD+CTRL Cyber Range brought home awards from Edison Awards and BIG Innovation.
Edison Awards Winner 2021
Our Forescient cloud cyber range joined the likes of Dupont, Carrier, Google Maps, Merck, GoPro, and Paychex.
CMD+CTRL Cyber Range 2021
CMD+CTRL earned gold – the third BIG award the company has received
2020 – Educating the World on Software Security
Gold – Best Cyber Security Education Provider
Our unique approach to skills assessment and development earned us this top spot
Silver – Best Security Company
A blended training approach with unrivaled cloud security expertise earned the company a silver spot
CMD + CTRL Cyber Range, Security Innovation
One of only 41 companies awarded – and for our sweet spot of “application security”.
Oldies but Goodies
These are some of our most memorable from past years…
Security Innovation has earned a reputation for being a trusted security advisor by delivering world-class products and services over the past decade. This is reflected keenly in their training solutions, which help organizations build a culture of security.
CSO of Lattice Security
Security Innovation has been one of my favorite, trustworthy go-to resources during my Cyber career, especially AppSec. I appreciate their organizational/technology leadership and quality workmanship!
Global Product Security,
Smith & Nephew
In the overlapping worlds of security and software development, Security Innovation may stand alone
@Enterprise Strategy Group
A Passion & Reputation
for Application Security
The software runs the modern world. We’ve been making the use of software safer in the most challenging environments – whether in Web applications, IoT devices, or the cloud. What a rush!
We are well-known experts proud to brandish a few of our credentials:
- Gartner Cool Vendor and 6x Gartner Magic Quadrant designations
- High ratings for Glassdoor and Gartner Peer Insights (4.8 out of 5)
- Co-authored international API Security standards for the Petroleum Retail Industry
- Serviced one-third of the Fortune 100 companies
- Published the industry’s first security testing methodology, How to Break Software Security, which has been adopted by Adobe, Symantec, and others
- Routinely present at leading security conferences such as RSA Conference, Blackhat, Defcon, and others
- Staff hold 100+ accreditations including Apple and Barracuda Network Hall of Famers,
- Privacy by Design Ambassadors, Microsoft MVPs for Security, and Ponemon Institute fellows
- Authors of 18 books, including 10 co-authored with Microsoft
- Co-inventors of the widely adopted STRIDE and DREAD software threat management techniques
- Security partner to the Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS teams, helping secure their platforms
- Provided expert testimony for Congressional hearings and state court cases