Why join the Security Innovation Team?
Our Passion for Application Security
The software runs the modern world. For over a decade, we’ve been making the use of software safer in the most challenging environments – whether in Web applications, IoT devices, or the cloud. What a rush!
Security Innovation has been protecting the world’s most reputable brands for over 15 years. We are well-known experts, routinely presenting at notable security conferences like RSA Conference, Blackhat, Ponemon Institute RIM Renaissance, Defcon, and others. We are a previous Gartner Cool Vendor and have been on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for security training for five consecutive years. Our high ratings for Glassdoor and Gartner Peer Insights are a testament to our bar for excellence.
We live by the saying “There is no ‘I’ in the team.” Client satisfaction is only achieved when everyone works together towards a common goal – from sales and marketing to management and engineering. It is this combination of experience, perspective, and creativity that helps contribute to our success. We have a firm “No Jerks” policy, our culture is focused on employee engagement, adaptability, and respect.
We know it’s a competitive job market out there. To hire and keep the best talent, we offer a generous benefits package including:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurances. Security Innovation pays for 90% of premiums
- 401k with company match up to 6% & immediate vesting
- Take what you need PTO and 15 paid holidays per year
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Healthcare Spending Accounts (HSA) plans available
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development budget
- Flexible work environment and telecommuting options
- Employee referral program – $5000 for current employee and $5000 for new hire
- Perks such as free snacks and beverages and public transportation assistance
- Access to TriNet Marketplace discounts, training, and certification
Let’s Start Advancing Cybersecurity
Our greatest strength is our engineers’ passion and skill for application security. That’s why our interview process for engineers may differ from other organizations. All applicants are required to start with our Challenge Site and if successful at exploitation and problem report writing, advance to our Shadow Bank cyber range. Check out our blog for more details.
In addition to the ongoing hiring of security engineers, the following jobs listed below are currently available. Please read the job description for details on how to apply.