Secure your Cloud Operations
Emerging cloud threats and technologies demand new skills and methods to mitigate risk. Our Cloud Center of Excellence (CoE) conducts ongoing research on cloud platforms & applications, the APIs used to communicate, and the technologies used to build them.
For 5+ years, we’ve worked directly with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure product teams to secure their platforms. We’ve also helped AWS, Azure, and GCP clients review configurations and test software against industry best practices.
Design & Implement Secure Cloud Infrastructure
with application, technology, and component assessments
Most importantly, we provide tech-specific remediation guidance.
Build Cloud Security Skills in Minutes
with blended Training
We are the only company to offer on-demand courses and a hands-on cyber range for your entire cloud team – Builders, Operators, and Defenders.
Topics cover the entire cloud ecosystem – cloud service providers, APIs, frameworks, containers, DevOps, and system hardening.
As a trusted security partner for the Azure and AWS teams, we get unique insights into the challenges of securing cloud platforms, components, plug-ins, and data.
Leveraging this expertise, we have provided targeted assessments on B2B, B2C, supply chain, private cloud, payment, e-commerce, online streaming media, and collaboration applications for global brands like HP, Discover, Sony, Symantec, and others.
- Design review for a mission-critical application migrating to the cloud
- Penetration test of consumer cloud printing service
- Configuration review for cloud-based applications
- Risk assessment of cloud API gateways, middleware, infrastructure deployment, and data systems
- Risk assessment of applications within a hybrid cloud environment
- Network Segmentation review in Cloud environments
- Secure Cloud configuration review of the Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Best practices document creation for secure cloud configurations
- Cloud Network attack simulation to identify gaps in current security posture