Hackers use intelligent attacks and resolve to break into software applications - so do we!
Unlike vendors that rely on scanning for broad coverage, we focus on quality coverage by calibrating the breadth (automation) and depth (experts) of testing to software risk/complexity.
Powered by our Centers of Excellence, assessments range from a deep, manually intensive test to a more technology driven inspection with expert tool operation and vulnerability verification.
Levering our Platform Centers of Excellence, assessments range from a deep, manually intensive test to a more technology driven inspection with expert tool operation and vulnerability verification. Benefits include:
- Accurate results and zero false positive guarantee – We augment scanners with internally developed tools and techniques to hunt down vulnerabilities that evade automation, validating each one. Our tools independency ensures the right tool every time
- Superior Vulnerability Remediation IQ – Platform-and language-specific guidance ensures problems are fixed correctly. Portal provides access to our courses, experts and secure coding KB to avoid security regressions
- Any application type - Mobile, Web, cloud, IoT, Desktop, etc. We test them all at any breadth, depth or frequency
- Expertise infused into every engagement - Staff includes Microsoft MVPs, Privacy By Design Ambassadors, Apple, Adobe and Barracuda Hall of Famers; 100+ other accreditations
- Risk-based findings - We adjust vulnerability ratings based on your existing mitigating controls and defect classification/rating system.
Software Security Penetration Testing
Leveraging our proprietary methodology honed for over a decade, our engineers carefully map out and execute test efforts based on identified threats and defined objectives. Organizations can make their source code available to maximize efficiency and accuracy.
Software Security Code Review
If conducted properly, a software security code review can identify more programming errors than nearly any other activity. Our experts use a combination of static analysis and manual techniques to uncover the highest number of flaws possible.