Cloud infrastructure is quickly displacing datacenter and virtual-machine investments across all industries. Whether you’re building a new cloud-based applications or migrating existing software to the cloud, security should be a paramount concern.
We have tested B2B, B2C, supply chain, private cloud-based applications, payment, e-commerce, online streaming media, and collaboration applications for global brands like HP, Discover, Sony, Symantec and others.
Sample engagements include:
- Security requirements & design review for mission-critical application migration to the cloud
- Penetration test of consumer cloud printing services
- Cloud application deployment review for IoT Web Services
- Security analysis of cloud API gateways, middleware, multi-national infrastructure deployment, and data backup systems
Unrivaled Cloud Expertise – Security Partner to Microsoft and Amazon
Security Innovation has been a trusted security test partner for the Azure and AWS teams for years. Our team operates as an extension of theirs, helping secure the platforms, components, and plug-ins they produce.
We leverage this expertise to:
- Train staff on how to code defensively for cloud threats
- Optimize teams for rapid, secure cloud development and deployment
- Identify application vulnerabilities
- Assess & Review cloud systems for misconfigured technologies and vulnerable components
Cloud & Web CoE Lead
Sr. Security Engineer
David has amassed expansive expertise in cloud and mobile platform security and enterprise authentication/authorization. At Security Innovation, David uses this expertise to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in enterprise software applications and complex connected systems.