Cloud infrastructure is quickly displacing datacenter and virtual-machine investments across all industries. Whether you’re building a new cloud-based applications or migrating existing software to the cloud, security should be a paramount concern.
We have tested B2B, B2C, supply chain, private cloud-based applications, payment, e-commerce, online streaming media, and collaboration applications for global brands like HP, Discover, Sony, Symantec and others.
Sample engagements include:
- Security requirements & design review for mission-critical application migration to the cloud
- Penetration test of consumer cloud printing services
- Cloud application deployment review for IoT Web Services
- Security analysis of cloud API gateways, middleware, multi-national infrastructure deployment, and data backup systems
Unrivaled Cloud Expertise – Security Partner to Microsoft and Amazon
Security Innovation has been a trusted security test partner for the Azure and AWS teams for years. Our team operates as an extension of theirs, helping secure the platforms, components, and plug-ins they produce.
We leverage this expertise to:
- Train staff on how to code defensively for cloud threats
- Optimize teams for rapid, secure cloud development and deployment
- Identify application vulnerabilities
- Assess & Review cloud systems for misconfigured technologies and vulnerable components
Cloud & Web CoE Lead
Sr. Security Engineer
Arvind’s security experience covers cloud APIs, gateways, Web/micro-services, and thick client assessment. He has conducted dozens of configuration, design and code reviews of the AWS platform and applications that run on them, and built test harnesses for many high-profile clients. Additionally, he co-authored the Security Testing Handbook for Banking Applications and has written for Palizine Magazine and the InfoSec Institute.