Business Development Director
Available Location: Pune, INDIA
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Global Channels, the Business Development Director will have full responsibility for selling all of Security Innovation’s products and services into existing and prospective customers within their assigned territory (India).
- Represent Security Innovation to prospective customers using solution selling concepts.
- Maintain current customer relationships and expand the Security Innovation footprint by selling additional products and services.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers and prospects.
- Prepare and deliver proposals as well as business presentations.
- Develop relationships with complementary partners in assigned territory.
- Represent the company at industry events in territory or broader events when needed.
- Provide input to the engineering and development teams to refine the solutions that will meet the current and future needs of the market
- Work with marketing to create multi-channel marketing campaigns for the acquisition and retention of customers
- Maintain customer interactions and proposals while also as well as updating sales process status of specific opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- Up to 33% domestic travel.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience selling enterprise software solutions including both product and services.
- Experience in application security, SaaS applications, and/or services strongly preferred.
- Solid track record of quota attainment and new client acquisition.
- Track record of selling to and maintaining relationships with Fortune 500 companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Some background in solution selling training concepts (Challenger, SPIN, etc).
- The ability to influence and motivate others.
- Strong written, verbal and executive communication skills.
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust, influence and work effectively and collaboratively with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a home office environment.
- Competitive compensation package consisting of 50% salary, 50% commission at 100% attainment.
- Above-average industry health insurance
About Security Innovation:
Security Innovation is a Software Security Company with offices in Seattle and Boston. We work with many different companies to help them build secure software through penetration testing, code review, training, and educational security products. We’re a team of passionate Security Engineers and Developers that love what they do. We perform security testing, code review, design review, are leaders in security research, go to security conferences frequently and have lots of time for professional development. We develop an incredible open security training range called CMD+CTRL.