DES 311 - Creating Secure Application Architecture
Architecting secure solutions is paramount to ensure developers do not incorporate insecure components, which could introduce hundreds of individual security vulnerabilities in the as-built system. This course covers a set of key security principles to improve the security of application architecture and design.
- Applying defense to harden applications and make them more difficult for intruders to breach
- Reducing the amount of damage an attacker can accomplish
- Compartmentalizing to reduce the impact of exploits
- Using centralized input and data validation to protect applications from malicious input
- Reducing the risk in error code paths