COD 214 - Creating Secure GO Applications (NEW)
As organizations continue to migrate to cloud infrastructures; development teams are finding themselves leveraging GO as a tool of choice. Lightweight and quick to compile due to generous libraries and abstractions that make it easier to program concurrent and distributed (read: cloud) applications it offers a slew of benefits from Static compilation with no dependencies, a strong standard library, a full development environment, and the ability to build for multiple architectures with no minimal hassle.
This course will provide software developers and DevOps Engineers with working knowledge of fundamental concepts and advanced features of the GO programming language.
- Identifying and preventing SQL injection attacks
- Understanding cross-site scripting
- Properly configuring browser cookies
- Understanding and preventing session hijacking attacks
- Knowing how to avoid cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities
- Understanding the difference between symmetric and asymmetric cryptography
- Implementing transport layer security
- Working with hashes and key derivation functions
*Indicates that the course is still in production and subject to change