DSO 254 - DevSecOps in the Azure Cloud
Using a cloud Platform solves issues with distributed complexity and provides DevOps automation with a standard and centralized platform for testing, deployment, and production creating a complementary relationship between the two. Provides learners with an understanding of how to align and configure Azure services to NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) core functions to achieve security in the cloud.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify and manage the data, personnel, devices, systems, and facilities to meet the organization’s business objectives and risk strategy
- Protect assets and associated facilities by using Access Control, limiting access to authorized users, processes, or devices, and to authorized activities and transactions
- Protect data-at-rest and data-in-transit by leveraging security services such as Azure Storage Service Encryption, Azure Backup Data Encryption, Azure SQL Transparent Data Encryption BitLocker, Azure VPN Gateway
- Detect anomalous activity in a timely manner and understand the potential impact of events by using Azure Security Center, Advanced Threat Analytics, Design and Implementation for Active Directory (DIAD), SIEM integration and Cloud App Security
- Ensure response processes and procedures are executed and maintained to ensure timely response to detected cybersecurity events