TST 101 - Fundamentals of Security Testing
This course introduces security testing concepts and processes that will help testers/QA teams analyze an application from a security perspective to conduct more effective security testing.
- Classes of security vulnerabilities and testing approaches that target them
- Manual and automated test techniques
- Identifying common security issues
- Threat modeling, approaches and how they apply to the design phase of the SDLC
- Vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, static analysis, and code review