TST 301 - Infrastructure Penetration Testing
Reliance on IT systems, regulatory compliance, and the evolving cyberthreat landscape are key indicators of the importance of Infrastructure penetration testing. Infrastructure Penetration tests can help inform cybersecurity strategies, validate existing security controls, and identify weaknesses in need of improvement. This course provides learners with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform penetration tests that simulate how attackers might attempt to compromise the organization’s infrastructure.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Perform pretest identification of potential vulnerabilities based on pretest analysis
- Leverage automated scanning tools
- Establish a baseline indication of the potential attack surface of the environment
- Interpret the results of automated tools to determine what additional testing is needed
- Perform host discovery, port scanning, and network segmentation checks
- Analyze the results of the penetration test are then compiled into a report
Looking To Learn More?
Request more information on our courses and labs.
Course Number: TST 301
Course Duration: 45 minutes
Course CPE Credits: 1
NICE Specialty Areas
Foreign Languages Available: