COD 106 - The Importance of Software Integration and Testing
This course introduces you to the Integration and Testing phases of the software development lifecycle, including the roles of Code Review, Fault Injection, Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing, and Static Analysis.
- Pros and cons of performing a code review
- Resources available when conducting a code review
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may have been missed by other secure testing techniques
- Utilizing fault injection
- Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
- Pros and cons of static analysis